This policy is valid from 12/2015
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by John Zic.
The purpose of the Paleo Penny Pincher is to provide relevant, insightful, Paleo-inspired content to help you succeed in your personal Paleo journey. It does take time to create all this content, so I do accept paid advertising, sponsorships, affiliate programs and other forms of compensation.
The Federal Trade Commission has rules for Disclosure Compliance for online media. These rules are set in place to ensure that readers or viewers of web media (blogs, YouTube videos, etc.) know if the blogger/presenter is sponsored, endorsed or partnered with a different company. In blog terms, the readers need to know if the blogger is making money by sharing a link, product, or service. As the Paleo Penny Pincher has grown, so have costs associated with running and maintaining it. Listed below are several ways I offset those costs.
In compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume the following about links and posts on this site:
- Any/all of the links on paleopennypincher.com are affiliate links. This means that if you click on the link and buy certain items, I will receive a small commission. The price is the same for you, though! Thank you for your support.
- If I post an affiliate link to a product, it is something that I personally use, support and/or would recommend, even without an affiliate link.
- I sometimes review items that are sent to me for free. All of my opinions regarding them are my own. I only endorse products that are in alignment with my ideals and that I believe would be of value to my readers.
- If a post is sponsored by a company, I will disclose that within the post. I am very picky about what I recommend, and that holds true for sponsored posts. If it’s not something I would use personally, I won’t recommend it.
- AMAZON DISCLOSURE: I participate in the Amazon Services, LLC. Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to: amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Health and Wellness Disclaimer
This site is for educational/informational purposes only. It does not provide medical advice. Information found on the Paleo Penny Pincher site is meant to motivate you to make your own health and dietary decisions based upon your own research and in partnership with your health care provider.
The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site. Reliance on any information provided by the Paleo Penny Pincher, others appearing on this site at the invitation of the Paleo Penny Pincher, or other visitors to this site is solely at your own risk.
Any statements or claims about the possible health benefits conferred by any foods, supplements, or activities have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. By using this site you agree to these terms.
Terms subject to change at any time.
I am looking forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to get in touch via the form below, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
I vow to follow the Blogger Code of Ethics for all activities on and associated with this blog.